Bon Appetit. Genuine tradition inside. Brand Guidelines / Packaging Design
A “tip” to create a vision board
A vision board is a visual representation of what you want to create. It depicts what you want to become and what you want to achieve. The images elicit thoughts of want to manifest accompanied by a feeling of a having done so.
Create your own vision map. Select images from online searches and magazines, and choose any textures, graphics, colors, typographies, words or phrases you find meaningful. Cut them out, and paste them onto a piece of poster board.
• The challenge for this project was creating packaging that was different from brands that are already present inside supermarkets.
• The only thing made available to us for this brand was the name, “Bon Appetit.”
• In creating an image for this brand, we wanted to build the perception that this coffee is natural and fresh, directly from its producer.
• We started with the creation of a logo and then moved on to developing the brand guidelines we’d be using for the packaging.
• We created a logo that matched the perception we wanted to build for the brand.
• To match our intended perception, we decided to use the slogan, “genuine tradition inside” which is meant to define the product as being natural and fresh coffee on the inside. The tears on the outside box provide a glimpse into where the coffee is produced, representing that natural and bright environment.
Agency: GMG Advertising
Advertiser: Parkland Coffee
Product: Bon Appetit
Category: Beverages – Coffee
Medium Type: Brand Guidelines / Packaging Design
CEO: Mike Beovides
Concept Art Director: Marco Zuniga
Art Director: Marco Zuniga
Graphic Designer: Marco Zuniga
Account Director: Liza Santana / Gabriel Pineres
Table of contents:
• Mood Board
Look and feel
Brand & flavors
• Main idea
The brand concept
• The slogan
• The colors
Ground & Accent colors
• Art elements
Badges / Graphics / Torn paper / Borders / Backgrounds
• Product sample
• Graphic design
a. The Lid
b. The package sides
• The packaging elements
Ideation & Sketching:
Leave a Comment