UPC University. Some of my projects from 2013-2014
Private university located in Laureate International Universities, the network of the world’s largest private universities.
Advertiser: UPC Universidad Privada de Ciencias Aplicadas
Account Executives: Pamela Sánchez – Gabriela Martínez
Directors of Marketing: Monica Goyzueta – Enrique De las Casas Denegri
Freelance Copywriter: Sandra Ibanez / Marco Zuniga
Freelance Art Director: Marco Zuniga
Freelance Graphic Designer: Marco Zuniga
Marketing support for life at UPC university:
• Generate proposals and ideas for degree programs and events at the university.
• Create and design impact marketing support for students.
• Landing page design for events and international congress.
• Visual content, graphic and art direction to ensure successful digital media strategies.
• PPT presentations design for faculties.
• Using information university to design newsletters.
• Selection of photography to use marketing support for design banners, flyers, posters to promote events and enrollments at students campus.
• Using the university guidelines.
• Assist in meeting with providers’ university.
• Contribute to meetings with marketing team to use appropriate brand guidelines.
• Provide final electronic files to print providers.
Just some of my projects:
Career: Department of Communication & Marketing at UPC
Career Director: Monica Goyzueta
Concept Art Director: Marco Zuniga
Graphic Designer: Marco Zuniga
A strategy of communication for students of Marketing career at the university.
Project: New degree programs.
Degree programs will be downloaded through to a landing page.
The challenge to communicate was to used the social media, human billboards, flyers, and signals at the university as shown in the images.