Chef Adrianne Calvo | Branding
The chef Adrianne needed to unify her products with her main brand. First, we needed to look at the main points of interest for her brand, write down the brand guidelines including a photo shoot proposal, a look and feel; brand essence, and marketing support samples. We produced consistent perceptions images that clearly communicates the company’s persona.
Introduction: Fast Facts
• In 2015 Yelp included Chef Adrianne’s in their top 50 local, non-chain Miami eateries.
Before that both Miami Magazine and Urban Spoon named in the Best Restaurant Miami in 2013.
• Featured on NBC “6 in the Mix” every Thursday as the Panda Kitchen Ambassador and a guest chef.
• “Make it Count” Foundation to benefit children and their families.
• Cookbooks: Maximum Flavor (2005), Chef Adrianne: Driven by Flavor Fueled by Fire (2008), #MaximumFlavorSocial (2014) and Play with Fire (2015).
Agency: GMG Advertising
Advertiser: Chef Adrianne Calvo
Category: Personal Brand Identity
Chairman & CCO: Mike Beovides
Senior Account Manager: Jennifer Rangel
Account Executive: Erica Martin
Concept Art Director: Marco Zuniga
Graphic Designer: Marco Zuniga
Photographer: Ines Diaz
Table of contents:
• About Chef Adrianne
• Reflecting Adrianne Calvo: The person – The Brand
• Our Values
• Brand Essence
• Brand Strategy
Maximum Flavor | Events | Make it Count | Adrianne’s Collection
Adrianne’s Lifestyle: Imagery
• Family & Friends
CHEF ADRIANNE CALVO
Chef Adrianne’s Lifestyle: Imagery
• Professional Associations
Vineyard Restaurant: Photography
• Fellow Employees
• Love Letters to a Chef
• Chef Adrianne Collection
Online community: Facebook – Twitter – YouTube – Instagram
• Design Essence
• Sizing / Color Usage / Color Palette / Brand Colors / Secondary Colors
• Adrianne’s Signature
• Art Elements
• Marketing support
Leave a Comment