Black and White Coffee. Branding and Packaging design
This is a coffee product created to engage sophisticated adults.
The challenge for this project was to realize the concept from beginning to the end so we designed the logo, and created an icon utilizing a hashtag on the package with the purpose to promote it on social media. We needed to make sure that we created a visually appealing texture that would catch our target audiences’ attention. As you can see in the pictures shown, we utilized “Black & White” for the identity. Finally, we created a packaging design.
• The challenge for this project was developing the concept from beginning to end. We actualized the logo and finished with a social media hashtag to complete the brand’s communication.
• Overall, we needed to make sure that we created a visually appealing logo that would catch our target audiences’ attention.
• The principle idea in developing this project was utilizing “Black & White” for the identity.
• We started creating the logo that identifies the brand, using the words “Black & White” typographically with an unusual texture that we would use in packaging.
• The next step was to create a style guide with graphic elements and a look and feel that will help us create the packaging.
• Finally, we’ll create a hashtag that will be utilized on social media.
Agency: GMG Advertising
Advertiser: Parkland Coffee Co.
Product Brand: Black & White
Category: Beverages – Coffee
Medium Type: Branding and Packaging Design
Concept Art Director: Marco Zuniga
Graphic Designer: Marco Zuniga
Account Director: Liza Santana / Gabriel Pineres
TABLE OF CONTENTS
• The Logotype
• The Typography
• The Colors
• Social Media
• Art Elements
Look and feel
• Graphic Design
Leave a Comment